Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mmm, prunes

Well, my posts have been rather harsh lately, so I've decided to revert back to my old standard of writing about gross bodily functions. (On this note, I really think Dr. Weather's would like this blog, which Bro and Kayla will both understand). Anyways, as I mentioned in my last post, stress causes constipation, and BJ and I have been under a bit of stress between losing jobs and not getting jobs. So this led us to the following conversation:

BJ: You need to eat prunes. One day when I was at Mom and Dad's house last summer I hate an entire bag of prunes. I was on the pot all day.
Kalyn (disgusted that she will be spending the rest of her life with this being): Only you would eat an entire bag of prunes.
BJ (defensive): Well, plums never did that to me.
Kalyn (as I said above, disgusted, buy also laughing): Yeah, when was the last time you ate 10 plums in one setting.

So even in the midst of near poverty and unemployment, the gross bodily functions God for some reason blessed us with allow for a little laughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a Gensic thing. All conversations and events lead to potty humor. Welcome to the family!