Saturday, August 26, 2006

One big happy family, or something

My brother snapped some family photos the day we got home from our honeymoon, and I just had them developed. I think that these Kodak moments pretty much tell all.

Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, this one perfectly describes our little Gensic clan. Notice how one half of the picture is in chaos, while the other half is calmly observing. And you might also notice that it is Tony and myself occupying the chaotic side. It is moments such as these that I wonder where it was that I went wrong.


Then there is this little gem I call Tony in Mid-Air. I like how BJ is smiling for the camera while Sienna observes in wonder at her knew sibling, and I just try to keep some semblance of composure while my cat has all claws out and is jumping out of my lap in a desperate attempt at escape.


We did manage to get one decent family photo, although I am quite sure that Tony is staring at Sienna’s tail and planning an attack.


And lastly, I have this picture Allie just sent me of Tony. Now that is one dang cute cat.

No comments: