Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bad hygiene and crooked men of God

BJ started his job today at EB Games. So far, he has seen some impressively nerdy videogame junkies.

Occasionally, I find that the things I love the most about BJ are really random. Like today when he was explaining to me what he was going to write in a letter about his philosophy of education for a job application with Cisco Junior College. The way he says the word education made me believe in those vowels. He says it like the e and the u and the a are valuable and to be cherished. If he gets a job interview with this place, all he will have to do is say "education", and his prospective employees will believe more passionately in their own mission as an educational institution than they ever did before.

I realize this seems like I may be over zealous, but it is a well known fact among people who know BJ that he is a schmooz. He can talk his way through almost anything. If we were a slightly less moral couple, BJ could make us a killer living as a televangelist. But for now, he is just going to wait on boys with bad hygiene and long hair for nine bucks an hour.

P.S. Forgive me for the randomness of this post. I hope I haven't wasted too many precious moments of your life.

No comments: